The Card Concept #105 - Out of This World


Hi Everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday. We're taking a bit of a break at The Card Concept so we have more time to spend with loved ones.
BUT we still have a challenge for you!
We would love for you to share a photo of either your Christmas tree or your favorite card that you made this year.


I had it narrowed down to a few but I decided to go with this one. It's from one of my Masculine Monday posts which you can view HERE. My daughter challenged me to make something for one of her friends and the challenge was a bit odd - but so fun to create! I was a bit skeptical at first but I really love how it all turned out.

Be sure to check out The Card Concept and see what the DT has to share with you. I'm looking forward to seeing everyones posts in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!





Comments