I am thrilled to be taking part in this blog hop! It's been about a month now that people have been practicing social distancing and staying home as much as possible because of the COVID-19 virus. Catherine Pooler Designs and Hedgehog Hollow decided it was time to #spreadjoynotgerms and this hop was born. Check out all the amazing companies that are sponsoring this hop - and there are over 140 designers that are participating! I can't imagine all the planning and organizing that goes into setting up a hop of this size but I very much appreciate all the hard work. I can't wait to see what everyone has made.
I have two cards to share with you. My first one is a cute shaker card that uses the Fluttering Friends Stamps and dies along with the Chalkboard Frames Dies, the clouds from the Over the Rainbow Die and some Big Sur Sequins all from Catherine Pooler Designs.
I cut the frame, blended some Sand Castle ink over top - this makes all the lines in the frame stand out. I cut a piece of card stock to the same size as the frame and dragged the It's a Boy and Fiesta Blue ink pads across it to make the sky. I sponged a little Twilight ink onto the edges of the clouds and also on the edges of the strips of card stock that I stamped the sentiments on. I stamped the birds and leaves and cut them out with their coordinating dies. I used a blender pen and a lot of inks (all listed below) to color them in. I used Big Sur Sequins to put inside the shaker and added the leaves underneath it and the birds on top of it. Notice the birds are social distancing.
For my second card I used stamps from the Perfect Reason Stamp Set that are actually meant to be the center of flowers and made fireworks. The sentiment is from the Good Things Stamp Set. Both of these stamp sets are from Catherine Pooler Designs. All the fireworks are embossed with a variety of WOW Embossing Powders some of which I've linked to below.
Now for some prize details - I've listed ALL the sponsors and the prizes that they are giving away below. I'll be giving away a $20 GIFT CERTIFICATE to someone who leaves a comment here on my blog. Leave me a comment letting me know what you're doing to stay sane.
Next on the hop is Morena Hockley - be sure to check out her blog and leave a comment for another chance to win one of the awesome prizes listed below.
If you want to start at the beginning and see the whole list of participants then check out Catherine's blog.
SPONSORS AND PRIZES!
THIRTY ONE companies are offering more than FIFTY prizes on this hop! Comment on the blogs on the hop to be entered. No minimum number of comments required, but the more blogs you comment on, the greater the chances of winning.
Deadline to enter is April 24 and winners will be announced on Monday, April 27 on the Catherine Pooler Designs and Hedgehog Hollow blogs.
- Catherine Pooler Designs - $20 Gift Certificate on the CP blog and each of the Brand Ambassadors' blogs
- Hedgehog Hollow - one month free sub to the box with free us shipping
- CAS-ual Fridays - Win the new release - over $80 value
- Heffy Doodle - £35 voucher for the store
- Whimsy Stamps - $15 GC on each of their Creative Team team blogs
- Sassy and Crafty Stamps - $35 Gift Certificate
- The Ton - $20 Gift Certificate (stamps, dies, ink or sequins)
- Ellen Hutson - $35 Gift Certificate
- Polka Dot Orchard- $20 Gift Certificate
- Ink on 3 - $35 Gift Certificate
- Brutus Monroe - $50 GC
- STAMPlorations - $25 gift code on the STAMPlorations blog + $10 gift code on each designer blogs.
- Trinity Stamps- $25 Gift Certificate
- WOW! Embossing Powder - two gift vouchers 1 x £30 and 1 x $30 that covers the USA, UK and Europe
- Greeting Farm -$25 Gift Certificate
- Miss Ink Stamps -$25 Gift Certificate
- Pear Blossom Press -$25 gift certificate
- Trinity Stamps -$25 Gift Certificate
- Paper Sweeties - $50 Gift Certificate
- Xyron - Mega Runner, Refill & 1.5 inch sticker maker, refill
- Beacon - Product gift bag
- Artesprix - Getting Started Kit
- iCrafter - $20 Gift Certificate
- Joy Clair - $25 Gift Certificate
- Dina Kowal - Two $10 gift codes to Dina Kowal Creative
- Rabbit Hole Designs - $10.00 gift code on each DT members blogs
- You're Next Stamp - $25 Gift Certificate
- Taylored Expressions - $50 Gift Certificate
- Pink and Main - $25 Gift Certificate
- Unity - two $25 Gift Certificates
- Dress My Craft - $35 gift certificate
and thanks so much for visiting!
Stay safe everyone!!
Below are links to all the goodies I used, just click on the icon to be taken to where you can purchase the product. If you use my affiliate links when shopping there is no additional cost to you, I want to say thank you and that I appreciate it and you very much.