GETTING BACK TO SCRAPBOOKING


I have been wanting to get back into scrapbooking for a long time and have been talking about it for even longer. When I used to teach scrapbooking classes I would always tell people to not overthink things, choose products and colors you like and just start. Don't worry about what other people think of what you're doing - if you like it then it works. So today, I told myself those same things and then made this page. And it was so much fun that I can't wait to do more.


These pics are from 24 years ago, our daughters were 5 and 11 months old. I hadn't thought about that day in a long time but it all came back to me while I worked on the page. 
I've been gathering scrapbook paper and alphabet stickers for years. I've removed all the packaging and organized them by color and theme which means I don't remember company names to link to for you. But like I said, choose the patterns and colors you like and you can't go wrong.


I used Catherine Pooler Design inks and a retired stamp set to make this simple page which is the start of a huge scrapbooking project I'm undertaking. I'll be doing this size which is 9" x 7 1/4" and travelers notebooks which are typically 4 1/4" x 8 1/4".


I'll be back soon with some more pages.


Thanks so much for spending a part of your day with me.



Take care,
Susan



Comments