THREE ROOM STUDIO SATURDAY CHALLENGE - GLITTER

  


Hi Everyone!
It's Saturday so that means it's time for another challenge at Three Room Studio. This week the prompt is GLITTER. Definitely not my go to medium but I do love how it looks on cards. 

We share a new prompt every Saturday and choose one winner a month. The winner will win a $15 Gift Certificate to spend in the Three Room Studio store. The more weeks you play the more chances you have to win. 


I mentioned above that I'm not a big fan of using glitter which is why I was over the moon excited when I found a pack of 12x12 paper that was all glitter but I could run by hand across the paper and none of the glitter would come off! I was like a kid in a candy store happy when I found it. It's made by Recollections and I found it last year in my local Michaels. 


I cut a piece of the blue glitter paper and added it to my card base then printed out the Three Room Studio Wild Rose Digi image. I colored it in using copics (listed below) and then using my cutter I cut the straight edges on the white card stock just up to the rose then used my scissors to cut around the flower and leaves.
To add the sparkle to the center of the flower I first made sure it was dry with a powder tool then using a glue pen I added tiny drops of glue to the stamen. I poured on some Singing in the Rain Embossing Glitter from WOW then heat set it. I adhered this all to the card base with craft foam then added the sentiment from Three Room Studio Moving Sentiments set with more craft foam.




I hope you'll come join in the fun and play along with us. 

The following team members are participating in this weeks challenge:


Copics used:
Petals R35, R29, R89
Leaves G24, G99, G94
Flower center Y02, Y11
Shading N0,N2

Happy Stampin'

and thanks so much for visiting!

Stay safe everyone!!

Susan









Comments