THREE ROOM STUDIO CHALLENGE - CIRCLES

Hi Everyone! I have some news to share. I recently was asked to join the Three Room Studio design team and I immediately said YES! Today I'm joining in on the Saturday challenge and this weeks theme is Circles.

The winner will win a $15 Gift Certificate to spend at the Three Room Studio store. For all the details on the challenge click the image below.



For my card I chose to use the Gerbera Daisy digital image because the flowers are circle shaped. I printed it out 5x and colored them with some Prismacolor pencils.


I colored them all a different color then fussy cut each one out. I adhered them to a panel for a slimline card adding the yellow and the orange one with craft foam. 


The sentiment is from the Moving Sentiments Stamp set. I embossed it with white embossing powder on black card stock. I don't have any black craft foam to use for dimension so I used 3 layers of black card stock instead. Worked great!


I adhered the panel to a white slimline card base and this card is done.

I hope you'll play along with us. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone creates. Click on the Three Room Studio image at the beginning of my post for all the details.



Happy Stampin'

and thanks so much for visiting!

Stay safe everyone!!

Susan









Comments