A YEAR IN REVIEW - 2019 CARDS PART 2

As promised, here is part 2 of my year of cards in review.


I made this card with hair gel and had a blast playing with it when I was finished. 
You can see the video by clicking the month above.



I love the background I made for this card. You can watch how I made it HERE



This was another month that I had a hard time deciding on a favorite. I went with this one because I love that background for those beautiful and fun vintage ornaments. 




I love how these flowers look colored in and then paired with the black & white polka dotted paper.




I love how these poppies turned out colored with my zigs and the sentiment embossed on the side
 is something I want to do more of.



I love how the cacti look paired with the black & white pots and all that white background. 


So that's it. Those are all my faves (well most of them) from 2019.
I'm not sharing a shopping list for all of the cards above - if you're interested just click on the month above the card and it will take you to the original post and a shopping list.

What were your faves?
I'd love to hear - leave me a comment.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!!


Susan









Comments