FAVORITE CARD AND/OR CHRISTMAS TREE AT TCC

Hi Everyone! 
For the last challenge of the year at The Card Concept we are giving you a choice. Share with us your favorite card that you've made this year or a picture of your Christmas tree.

I'm sharing one of my favorite cards I've made.


I chose this one for two reasons.
It was super fun to make (you can see all the details HERE) and because this
is my last challenge with the team I wanted to say 'For the record' I have had a blast. I have been a part of this team for 3 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. I have a lot on my plate right now and am needing to make some changes. I won't be gone completely though because you will definitely see me from time to time playing along with the challenges.


I'm looking forward to seeing all your cards and trees. 

I also would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and all the best for a 
Happy and Healthy New Year!!!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Susan




Comments

Esther Asbury said…
Super adorable card for your last card with the team! Sorry to see you go, but we'll look for your cards in the link-gallery!