Two Places at Once


Hi Everyone.
Sorry I've been a little MIA lately. I've been out of town a lot this summer due to a family health issue. My posts will probably continue to be sporadic for the next month or so. BUT I'm in two places today and thought I'd share them with you.

First up is StampNation. We've been having a blast sharing our favorite products and techniques from A to Z. Today's letter is I. Can you guess what I shared for this letter? You'll have to pop on over to StampNation to find out.


Second spot for today is the Scrap'n Stamp Blog with a post about how easy it is to water color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. These markers are amazing - great for any skill level but especially great for beginners. I've even got a video for you! Yes I'm branching out to videos and am starting to get the hang of it. I'd love for you to join me in this journey. 
Here's a sneak peek at the card I water colored.



Have a wonderful day!
And thanks so much for visiting!


Comments