If you haven't heard yet I thought I'd let you know that
I combined some of the products from the release with some other
Catherine Pooler products and came up with this card.
Here's the 'recipe' for you if you'd like to make one.
1. Choose a patterned paper from the Sum Sum Summertime paper pack. Any of the patterns would work beautifully.
2. Swipe the Be Mine ink pad across a piece of white card stock big enough for the Sweet word die.
3. Stamp out 2 ice cream cones on white card stock with Midnight ink, color them in using a blender pen and Limencello, It's a Girl and Sand Castle ink.
4. Run the patterned paper through your die cutting machine using the scalloped die from the Tags Etc die set.
5. Run the Concentric Circles die through your die cutting machine with white card stock.
6. Run the Sweet word die through your die cutting machine with the Be Mine colored card stock you made. If you have craft foam run the die through the machine with that and then adhere the foam to the cardstock.
7. Run the ice cream cones through the die cutting machine using the coordinating die.
8. With a versamark pen add some ink to the ice cream part of the cones and then add the Singing in the Rain embossing glitter and heat set. If you don't have this and have a glitter pen then use that to add some sparkle to the ice cream.
9. Stamp the sentiment with Midnight ink.
10. Adhere everything to a white card base cut to 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 5 1/2". The patterned paper is adhered directly to the card base. The Concentric Circles piece and the Sweet word die both are adhered with craft foam for dimension. The ice cream cones are adhered directly to the Concentric Circles piece and the sentiment pieces are adhered directly to the patterned paper.
Here's a close up of the sparkle.
Now, go get yourself an ice cream cone and enjoy the day!
and thanks so much for visiting!
Below is a link to all the goodies I used, just click on the picture to be taken to where you can purchase the product. I use affiliate links when possible which means I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.Thank you for your support - I truly appreciate it!