Warm Winter Wishes

My colors of my card today were inspired by a challenge over on StampNation. The mood board is full of different images with these colors and I just happened to have bought a pack of designer paper that was screaming to be used for this challenge.


The other day was quite chilly here and I had to use my gloves to keep my hands warm on a walk. While we were walking I was thinking about how nice it would be to be holding a mug of hot chocolate and then a card idea popped in my head. Ideas can come from anywhere.
So I combined the mug and mittens idea with the colors from the inspiration board and had some fun. 

This card was easy to make - the pattern paper does most of the work - and would be easy to mass produce. Also it's a great way to use your designer papers. 
I colored the mug in using a blender pen and CP Designs Eucalyptus ink, and the shading on the whip cream is done with a blender pen and some Twilight ink which is also CP Designs.

All the products used are listed below for you.

This card reminds me of when my girls were little and we'd have spent the day sledding and then enjoying hot chocolate around an outdoor fire. Good memories!


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



Shopping list:
accessories: stitched stackable rectangle dies (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)

Comments