Season's Greetings at TCC

Hi Everyone! 
I hope you're all having a great week. We've got another fun challenge for you at The Card Concept that is sure to get you going on making your Christmas cards. Check out the inspiration photo below. 



I was inspired by the pillow and the greenery to make my relatively clean and simple card. I used the Buffalo Check background stamp from Stampin' Up to stamp the background. I love how it looks stamped on Crumb Cake card stock with black ink and a little sponging around the edges.

The wreath, bow and sentiment are from the Wishing You Well stamp set from Stampin' Up. It's such a pretty set. I used the circle die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies to cut out the wreath. I gave the Buffalo Check stamped piece a little frame with Cherry Cobbler card stock and then added it all to a Crumb Cake card base with some craft foam. I added a few pearls to finish it off.

So, now it's your turn.
Check out the photo below.


Click HERE to see how the design team was inspired and then I hope to see your creation in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Shopping list:
accessories: stitched stackable rectangle dies (lawn fawn)

Comments