Winterhaven is in The Store!

When Catherine Pooler's Winterhaven SOA Collection was first released I was really eager for it to arrive. Sometimes you see a stamp set or two that immediately jump out at you and your head fills with ideas. This collection did just that. It was released as a Stamp of Approval collection about a year ago which means it was only available for a short time. Well guess what?
It's available again! 
This time you don't have to buy it as a collection, you can just buy the items that appeal to you - which might just be all of them. 
I've got three cards to share with you today featuring just a few of the items but I have all the products listed below for you to see.


My favorite set from the release is the Tis The Season Stamp Set and it also has a coordinating die set which is awesome!
This first card is really simple. I stamped a few of the images in the bottom right corner of a white card panel using a couple of my favorite inks from Catherine Pooler's Spa Collection. I used Peppermint Scrub and Eucalyptus which are my favorite red and greens to use for Christmas cards.


The sentiment is from the Good Stuff Inside Stamp Set which is not only great for Christmas, you can use it for all kinds of occasions. The sentiment and the dots are stamped with Black Jack ink from the Neutrals Collection. A little strip of designer paper from the Black Tie Gala Paper Pack, some baker's twine and a few sequins and this card is finished. 

My next two cards are ones I made when the collection was first released. You can see how I made this wreath card and which other products I used HERE. I used the Joy Wreath Dies, cardstock and some designer paper to make this card - no stamping.




And this last one today is one of my favorite cards I've ever made.  I love how you can watercolor with Catherine Pooler inks. I used the Tis The Season Stamp Set with a variety of Catherine's inks. You can see how I made this card and all the products I used HERE. 




Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Shopping list:

Comments