Time to Card Stack!

It's that time of year again where Christmas Card stacks are starting to happen. I held my first one of the year last night and while it was small in numbers it was big in fun.
We made 15 cards - 5 each of 3 different designs using some new Stampin' Up stamps and embossing folders along with some Catherine Pooler inks. 

My first card features:
- Bokeh Dots stamp set
- Wishing You Well stamp set
- Timeless Tidings stamp set
along with
- Fiesta Blue ink
- Spruce ink
and 
Midnight ink



I love the scene that these two stamps created.


My next card features:
- Half Full stamp set
- Swirls & Curls Textured Embossing Folder
along with
- Midnight ink
and
- Prismacolor pencil crayons




I can think of a few family and friends that this card would be perfect for. And that swirly background - makes me smile. I'll be using that one on all kinds of cards.


My last card features:
- Wishing You Well stamp set
- Timeless Tidings stamp set
along with
- Seafoam ink
- Peppermint Scrub ink
and 
- Midnight ink


I love how the bow looks - so soft and elegant. The berries are some red rhinestones from Stampin' Up.

All three of these cards were quick and easy to make which is something to consider if you have a lot of cards to make.
The stitched edging is from a Lawn Fawn die called Stitched Stackablr Rectangle dies. They're probably the most used item in my craft room.

Time to plan for the next stack.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



Shopping list:
accessories: pencil crayons (Prismacolor), craft foam (Michaels)

Comments