Things of Beauty!


I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Catherine Pooler inks are a thing of beauty!
I mean, seriously, just look at the colors I used for this card.


The colors are true to the color on the lid.
The coverage is like no other inks that I've used. With just a couple of light taps to the ink pad (which is foam), your stamp is covered and when you stamp it's never blotchy. She has a few different color lines - The Spa Collection which is my favorite and the colors I used on the card above. There's the Party Collection which has the Spring Fling colors, the Carnivale colors, the Foundation colors and then there's the Neutrals - the grays are my fav's and the Midnight black ink is an archival dye ink so it's perfect to use with both alcohol and water based markers. They stay wet for a short time so you can add clear embossing powder over top of them and then you have embossed ink in any color!
One of my favorite things to do with them is to watercolor. Yep, I said watercolor! They are water reactive and give some amazing results.
Click HERE to see all of the inks.

My card today also uses my all time favorite Christmas stamp which just happens to be another Catherine Pooler product.

 It's called Tis The Season and is part of the Winterhaven release that went in the shop yesterday. You can view the new products HERE.

And while I'm talking about 'Things of Beauty', I need to mention Catherine Poolers stamping blocks. They are perfection! They're light but solid, they have a little groove on the sides that your fingers fit in which makes stamping with them so nice. You can see them all HERE. They are the only blocks I use anymore.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



Shopping list:

Comments