TCC#99 Sunflower Serenade

The weather lately has been dismal but the challenge this week at The Card Concept had me seeing sunshine.


I kept things really simple for this weeks card and focused only on the sunflowers. I stamped the flowers from a set called Daisy Thanks by Stampendous with Barely Beige ink from Simon Says Stamp, pulled out my Prismacolor pencil crayons and had some fun coloring.
Whenever I do a simple card like this one, I like to add an embossed sentiment on black cardstock for some 'pop'. It's simple and works every time. I used a beautiful one from CP Designs called Grateful Heart.
A little black & white bakers twine finishes it off.


I hope you're inspired to play along with this weeks challenge.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT made HERE and I look forward to seeing your creation in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Shopping list:
stamps: Daisy Thanks (Stampendous)
ink: Barely Beige (Simon Says Stamp)
accessories: Pencil Crayons (Prismacolor), craft foam (Michaels)

Comments

Fabulous coloring! Your sunflowers look so real! Very pretty Card!
KimCreate said…
Susan, this card is so pretty! I love the coloring and simplicity.
Tangii said…
Those beautiful flowers look hand drawn!! Gorgeous card Susan!