Spreading Joy with CP Designs All The Trimmings



It's in the stores now!
This release has something for everyone in this release. There's more traditional images, there's cute and whimsy images, there's gorgeous colors, there's fun and colorful designer paper...

My card today was really quick to make although it looks like it could've taken a long time. The trick? 
The Holly and Berries Coverplate
I die cut that out of white cardstock then adhered it to a piece of vellum. Next I flipped it over and using Blue Suede Ink, 
Mardi Gras Ink and a blender pen I colored the back. It looks like a hot mess but trust me that when you flip it over you're going to love it!


I added bits of craft foam onto the solids bits and then added that to a card base. For the sentiment I used the
 Seasonal Sentiments & Borders Stamp Set and stamped the Joy in Midnight ink. Using a blender pen I colored in the word with the same inks. I also covered 2 of the Holly from the cover plate and added it to the sentiment strip. The berries are all white pearls that I had in my stash. 
Pretty easy card and would look great done in other colors - maybe some non-traditional ones? I'll have to give that a try.

We've been celebrating the release for a few days now in different ways...
and  a

...and Catherine has prizes. If you leave a comment at all the stops on the hops then you're entered to win one of three $24 Gift Certificates to shop in her store! You've still got some time - winners will be announced on Oct. 22nd on Catherine's blog.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


shopping list:

Comments