Masculine Monday #70

I may have puppies on the brain for a while since we came home with a 2 month old Red Heeler yesterday. We named her Rowan which means Little Red One in Gaelic. I have a feeling the next puppy I color will be red.

This image is called Eli from Mos Digital - I added the spots to the dog but he's just as cute without them. I printed him out onto some Whisper White thick cardstock from Stampin' Up.


I used my Prismacolor pencil crayons to do some simple coloring - both to the image and to the background. I die cut the panel with one of the stitched stacked rectangles from Lawn Fawn.
The banner is made from scraps of retired Stampin' Up designer paper and I used an embossed Happy Birthday sentiment to hold the banner in place.
I added the panel to a card base of Crumb Cake cardstock using craft foam.

That's it for this card. Pretty quick and simple.

Here's a couple of pics of our new puppy. As I write this she's been in our home now for just over 24 hours and she's settling in really nicely. She's stolen all of our hearts.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Shopping list:
digi image: Eli (Mos Digital)
stamps: Essential Sentiments (MFT)
accessories: pencil crayons (Prismacolor), stitched stacked rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)


Comments

Marlena M. said…
Awww, Rowan is such a cutie patootie!!! Love your sweet card too~