Masculine Monday #69 - Taco 'Bout It!


"Won't you take me to
Funky Town..."

First I want to apologize if you're not a fan of the song and it's now stuck in your head.


I've had the idea for this card in my head for quite a while but had to wait for the action wobble springs that I ordered to arrive. They arrived on the day I went out of town for a week but I arrived home last night and early this morning I set about making this weeks Masculine Monday card,

I tend to use my husband as a gauge for what cards will work and what won't. I know he really likes the interactive cards so I thought he'd get a kick out of one made with a wobbler.

When I saw this stamp set from Hero Arts called Fiesta Time I knew exactly what the first card I made would be. 


I did some stamp surgery to put the sentiment together and stamped it 3x on one side of the card base. I colored the chihuahua in a taco suit with my prismacolor pencils, did some fussy cutting and added it to the card using one of my new action wobblers.
I thought about adding a background but decided against it and kept the card clean and simple.

Below is a short video showing how the dog wobbles. 
It shows much better in person.



I'm singing the song and can't seem to stop PLUS I'm also craving tacos. 
I know what I'm making for dinner tonight. 

I'm playing along with the Just Us Girls challenge this week and the theme is 'celebrate', This chihuahua definitely looks like he's celebrating to me.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



Shopping list:
stamp set: It's Fiesta Time (Hero Arts)
accessories: pencil crayons (Prismacolor), Action Wobbles (Hampton Art)

Comments