Home for the Holidays Stamp of Approval Collection Release Day


It's Release Day!




Catherine Pooler's newest Stamp of Approval Collection is called Home for the Holidays and it's available while supplies last.
If you've been wanting one but haven't purchased it yet now's your chance.
Click HERE to get yours before they're all gone.

I have two cards to share with you today.
The first one features the
- Cozy Borders Stamp Set
- Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
- Holiday Mix Stamp Set
- Festive Trimmings Stamp Set


I used Icing on the Cake, Garden Green, Rockin' Red and Over Coffee inks and the Cozy Borders stamp set to stamp the background panel. Using the same inks and a variety of sentiments I stamped the sentiment panel. I sponged both pieces with Over Coffee and Icing on the Cake inks.
I added the sentiment panel to a piece of white cardstock that I colored with Over Coffee ink by swiping the ink pad directly and gently onto the paper.
This is a quick and easy card to make and would look great in all kinds of colors.



My next card features the
- Festive Trimmings Stamp Set


 

I stamped everything with versamark ink and heat set it with gold embossing powder. To get the gold edging on the white piece I rubbed the edges into the versamark ink par and then heat set it with gold embossing powder. I love the way the gold looks on the Sand Dunes cardstock.
The sentiment is stamped on vellum, wrapped around the panel and adhered to the back. 
Looking at it now I think I might go back and add a few sequins to the card. 

This is such a great collection! 
The team really came up with some amazing ideas - I know I was blown away by some of the things I saw and am inspired to keep creating with it.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Shopping list:

Comments