Home for the Holidays SOA Collection Cards & Video Hop


We're continuing our celebrations for the upcoming release of the Home for the Holidays Stamp of Approval Collection with a video hop. I'm not part of today's hop but I do have some things to share with you. 
I've got all the links for the video hop at the end of the post.

My first 'card' today is a set of rustic tags that feature
- Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
- Holiday Mix Stamp Set
- Festive Trimmings Stamp Set



I cut some rectangle pieces of Sand Dunes card stock not worrying if they were all the same size. This would be a great way to use up the smaller pieces of leftover card stock from projects. I stamped a variety of images with versamark ink and then heat set them all with white embossing powder. I sponged the edges with Icing on the Cake ink, used a hole punch to make the hole and then tied on some linen thread. Easy Peasy!


My next card features the
- Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
- Cozy Borders Stamp set


I used the mittens stamp from the Tiny Wishes set and stamped it 5x using Rockin' Red, Flirty Fuchsia, Limoncello, Fiesta Blue and Grass Skirt inks. I stamped the sentiment and the border at the bottom in Midnight ink and then added some black & white baker's twine.
Clean, simple and fun!

Be sure to check out the video hop.
The ladies have some amazing creations to share with you.
Below are the links to everyone participating.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Shopping list

Comments