Wonderful Moments


I used the Wonderful Moments stamp set and Watercolor pencils from Stampin' Up! for this clean and simple card.




I've had my eye on this stamp set for a while now and finally ordered it - the images are really beautiful. 



I stamped the bride on some watercolor paper with Stazon ink and then had some fun watercoloring. I kept the coloring really simple. I colored the flowers with Real Red and Cherry Cobbler. I used Early Espresso for the hair, Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point for the background. 
I added a very watered down Basic Gray for shading on the dress - and then filled it in with the Whisper White pencil crayon. For the skin I used a very watered down Crushed Curry.

I masked off the word Congratulations, inked it up with Basic Black ink, stamped it on a strip of Whisper White thick cardstock and adhered everything to Basic Black cardstock.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!




Shopping List:

Comments