Last Day of The Back To Basics Sale






Have you taken advantage of Catherine Pooler's Back to Basics Sale yet?
She's offering 18% off of select stamping supplies that are essentials for eveyone's craft room. This sale ends tonight at 11:30pm EST. She's even put some inks on sale - first time ever for that!

Here are two more cards I've made with the stamp sets from the Foundations Collection (and they're on sale!)

The first one uses the For Everything Stamp set and just a few ink colors.
Both my cards today use Skylight, Seafoam, Sand Castle, Twilight and Midnight inks.

I stamped the envelopes in an uneven row - this serves two purposes. There's no way I can ever stamp them in a straight line (as you'll see on the next card) and it adds a bit of whimsy to the card. I used a blender pen and some Twilight ink to add some shading below. 


For the multi-colored card stock piece I gathered up the inks and a blending sponge and then added color in no particular pattern. I layered each piece onto some Midnight cardstock and then onto a white card base. I added some twine to finish it off.

This next card uses the Spot On Stamp set and the same ink colors as listed above.

I stamped the party hats and presents in a row. I should've taken my advice from above and stamped them like I did the envelopes because they are definitely not straight. Oh well.
I framed the sentiment in a rainbow of dots for some added fun.


Be sure to check out the sale HERE. Besides stamps and ink she's got her amazing blocks on sale!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



Comments