Back To Basics Sale - Because You're Amazing!



Have you checked out the sale at Catherine Pooler Designs yet?
She's celebrating the new school year with new supplies. The three new stamp sets cover so many different occasions - Birthday, Christmas, Congrats, Miss you, Just Because... add a few ink pads, some paper and blocks and you're set for a ton of fun!

I shared two cards HERE yesterday and as promised I've got two more today using all the same supplies. (They'll be listed below)

I started by piecing together the sentiment on this first card using the Amazing Florals Stamp set and some Midnight ink. I love how all the different fonts look together. I sponged some Twilight ink around the edges. 


Next I used some of the floral stamps and set about creating the background using Skylight, Seafoam and Sand Castle ink. I did first and second generation stamping. Next I added the sentiment in the center with some craft foam so that all the flowers are flowing down the page behind it.

My next card is another simple card made with the For Everything Stamp set. I started by stamping the dotted image in Midnight so as to have something for the mugs to sit on.  I stamped the mugs using Seafoam and Skylight inks on a bit of an angle. I used a blender pen to add some additional color around the edges for some shading. I also used the blender pen and some Twilight ink to add some shading below the mugs.


I added the sentiment with some Midnight ink, some tea using Sand Castle ink to one of the mugs and some flowers in the other one. A few hearts around the sentiment and on the mugs and this one is complete.

Be sure to check out all the products she has on sale right now.
I highly recommend her blocks - they are the perfect weight and they have little 'grippers' on the edges that make them fit perfectly in your hands. 
You can see them all HERE

Also, we're celebrating with a hop on Instagram and there's prizes to be had. You can check it out by going to my instagram page HERE or start at the beginning by going to Catherine's page HERE


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Shopping list:

Comments