Tropically Yours SOA - Here Comes The Sun




Hi Everyone! It's day 3 of the blog hops celebrating the release of the Tropically Yours Stamp of Approval collection by Catherine Pooler. You can find the links for all three days on Catherine's blog.

I'm not part of today's hop but I have another card I wanted to share with you. This one features the following products:
- Fearless Pursuit stamp set
- Fearless Pursuit dies (add on)

This card makes me want to go somewhere tropical!
I feel myself relaxing just looking at it.


I started by die cutting out the palm trees and then stamping - I find it easier that way - using Eucalyptus and Over Coffee inks. Next I tore some Sand Dunes card stock, sponged the edges with Over Coffee ink and then layered it on the bottom of the panel. I stamped the sentiment in Midnight ink and the sun in Limencello ink. The smaller tree is added directly to the panel and the larger one with craft foam for some dimension. Lastly the panel is added to the card base with some more craft foam for some more dimension.

Do you have your name on the wait list yet? If not, click HERE to remedy that. These collections have been known to sell out in just a few hours.

Tomorrow is release day, I'll be back with another project for you.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



Shopping list:

Comments