Some Stamping Fun

I had a ton of fun getting inky with some Catherine Pooler stamps, inks and dies.

For my first card I used Grape Crush and Aquatini inks and blended them onto a piece of white cardstock.  Next I spritzed a bit of water onto it and dabbed it with a paper towel. This gives the appearance of a watercolor background - LOVE that look and it's fun to make too. I used the Postage Stamp dies to cut both the stitched edge and the stamp edge. I rotated the stamp edge around and then placed it back in with the stitched edge so as to offset the colors. I hope that makes sense.



I stamped the peacock with midnight ink, die cut each piece and added it the panel. Some pieces are added directly and some are added with craft foam for dimension. 

This next card uses the Postage Stamp dies again but this time I used them with the new Peacock & Paisleys Patterned Paper and white cardstock. This paper isn't like regular patterned paper - it's thicker which makes it perfect to emboss on. 


I stamped the flower from the Perfect Reason Stamp set and the sentiment from Everyday Mod stamp set with versamark ink and then heat set them with white embossing powder. I layered it all onto a white card base.  I love how the patterned paper pops off the of the white.

This last card uses the Say It in Diamonds stamp set with - you guessed it - the Postage Stamp dies. 


I used Black Jack, Bellini, Stone Blue and It's a Boy inks to stamp onto a piece of white card stock cut with the Postage Stamp die. I stamped the sentiment on a separate piece of cardstock, cut it into a diamond shape, sponged the edges and added it with craft foam. I layered it onto a piece of Smoke cardstock and then onto a white card base.

If you haven't checked out CP Designs products yet you should. They're amazing! 

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



Shopping list Card 1


Shopping list Card 2


Shopping list Card 3

Comments

Ellen C said…
Susan these cards are amazing!! The peacock one is gorgeous and I love the colors you used for the background. That SOA release is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing.