Getting Foiled!

I saw Jen Carter foil a piece of CP Designs Black Gala Patterned Paper and it looked so amazing that I had to give it a try. It didn't work as well for me - not sure what I did wrong BUT I love how it turned out. It's got a shabby chic kind of look to it because it didn't cover completely but it definitley has some sparkle.


I layered two patterns together with a little twine to separate them. The sunflowers are colored with Prismacolor water color pencils and added with some craft foam for dimension. The sentiment was made by adding some of the same foil to some adhesive paper and then running it through my big shot using the Birthday Wishes Dies by CAS-ual Fridays for CP Designs.



I'm playing along with the following challenges:

The House That Stamps Built - anything goes
and

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


Shopping list:
Stamps: Daisy Thanks (Stampendous)
Paper: watercolor (Canson 140lb cold press)
accessories: watercolor pencil crayons (Prismacolor), gold deco foil (iCraft), linen thread (Stampin' Up!), craft foam (Michaels)

Comments

Vicki Dutcher said…
Love the flowers with the bg -- turned out fabulous - Thanks for joining in at JUGS
Donna said…
Such a beautiful card, like the background and your coloring of the flowers. Glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built!
JoAnn said…
So pretty Love the sunflowers against the b/w background.
Heather said…
This is so beautiful!! The sunflowers are so pretty and that foiled paper is fabulous!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.