TCC#95 Congrats Grad!


It's time for the next challenge at The Card Concept and it's a cute one.
Check out the inspiration photo below.


I was inspired by the quilted owl pillows and the colors to make my Clean and Simple paper pieced card. I used the Woo Hoo stamp set from Sunny Studio for the owl and the diploma. For the sentiment I used an old Stampin' Up set called Go Graduate. It's an oldie but a goodie! All the patterned paper is from my pile of retired papers that I'm slowly working my way through.
I used a black marker to color in the eye glasses and added a couple of googly eyes for a bit of fun.


Check out the rest of the design teams cards HERE and I look forward to seeing your card in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


shopping list:
stamp sets: Woo Hoo (Sunny Studio), Go Graduate (Stampin' Up!)
paper: whisper white thick (Stampin' Up!), dsp (retired Stampin' Up!)
accessories: stitched stackable rectangle dies (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)

Comments

Oh how cute! Love the gogglie eyes!