More with Sunny With a Side of Sparkle

The blog hops are over but I can't seem to stop making cards.
I have a bunch more so I thought I'd share these few with you today.

The color combo on my first card is definitely my favorite lately. 



I covered a piece of cardstock using one of the images from the Say it in Diamonds stamp set and Midnight ink. Next I sponged on Lime Rickey ink and a little bit of Aquatini ink and cut it down to 3 3/4" x 3 1/4". I cut a piece of patterned paper from the new Paisleys & Peacocks patterned paper pack the same size as the stamped piece and sponged the edges of both pieces with Aquatini ink. 
The sentiment is from the same stamp set and is stamped with Midnight ink. I cut it out giving it some 'bumpy' edges, sponged it with Lime Rickey ink and popped it up in the center of the card with some craft foam.


This next card is all Sparkle!


The images are from Say It In Diamonds and are stamped with versamark ink.
I used embossing powders from WOW! for the rest of the card.
The sentiment is embossed with Turkish Nights Embossing Glitter.
The 2 leafy images are embossed with Vintage Peacock Embossing Powder
and the remaining two images (not sure what they'd be called) are embossed with Singing in the Rain Embossing Glitter.
I dipped the edges into the versamark ink pad and then heat set it with some Turkish Nights Embossing glitter.

I lost track of all the colors I used on this next card!


I used one of the smaller leafy patterns from the Say It In Diamonds stamp set and filled a piece of cardstock using all the colors from Catherine Poolers Party Collection inks. I decided to cut it down so you don't see all the colors but you do still see a lot of them. 
On another piece of paper I stamped the zig zag squares from the Happiness Enclosed stamp set using Melon Ice. The strip of black & white stripes is stamped from the same set using Midnight ink. I adhered them all together and then ran it through my big shot using the Postage Stamp dies to give the edge a finished look. Next I layered it onto another piece cut using the Postage Stamp dies. I stamped the sentiment on the side using the Love is in The Air stamp set. The love die is cut from black cardstock.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



Shopping list card 1



Shopping list card 2



Shopping list card 3


Comments