Be You!


I had a lot of fun coloring this image from Mo's Digital. It's called Headphones and it's adorable. It reminds me of my girls when they were younger.


I colored the image in with my Altenew Artist Markers and added a bit of shading with a Prismacolor pencil crayon to ground it. The sentiment is from an old stamp set called Words to Live By from Fresh Squeezed Stamps. It's a set I'll probably never part with as it's got some great sentiments.

I was kind of stumped on what to add to the card to finish it off. I tried a few different ideas out and then settled on strip of dsp from my bin of scraps. I believe it's a retired Stampin' Up paper. Next I die cut a strip of white using a pretty die from Catherine Pooler Designs called Bordering Sweet Border Dies. I placed a strip of black card stock behind the die cut piece and then added it to the dsp.
Adding panels like this down the side of your card is a great way to use up those leftover pieces that we never seem to be able to throw away.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

shopping list:
stamps: Words To Live By (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
digi image: Headphones (Mo's Digital)
artist markers (Altenew)
ink: Midnight (CP Designs)
paper: whisper white thick (Stampin' Up), Basic Black (Stampin' Up), dsp (Stampin' Up retired)
accessories: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), Bordering Sweet Border die (CP Designs)


Comments