2 for 1! Sweet!

I recently shared this card on a blog hop for the release of Catherine Pooler's Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval Box. 
The 'sweet' part of the card is die cut from a piece I colored with CP Design's Sauna, Seafoam and Rose Petals inks.
You can see that post here.



After die-cutting the word I decided to use the remaining piece on another card. I ran it through my big shot with a stitched rectangle die from Lawn Fawn and stamped the rest of the sentiment in Black Jack ink. I added some craft foam to the back and placed it on a card panel that is also cut with a stitched rectangle die.



I love both these cards. But what I love more is that I was able to make 2 cards from 1 piece!
There are still a few SOA boxes left - but not for long - click on the link below to order yours and you'll soon be having a ton of stamping fun!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!




shopping list:
stitched stackable rectangle die (lawn fawn)
craft foam (Michaels)


Comments