You Jump, I Jump



I am a big fan of the Gilmore Girls show - I've watched it a couple of times and will probably watch the whole series again at some point. Yes, it's that good! When I saw the challenge at CASology today I instantly thought of my new stamp set from The Ink Road called Stars Hollow and pairing the in omnia paratus sentiment with the you jump, I jump sentiment. 
I kept it all very clean and simple with just a bit of red for a pop of color and a little strip of designer paper for a bit of fun.



Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



shopping list:
stamp set: Stars Hollow (The Ink Road)
accessories: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), pencil crayons (Prismacolor), craft foam (Michaels)

Comments

Jacquie Southas said…
The pop of red is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week, Susan!