TCC #90 Get Your Happy On!

Hi Everyone!
If you were here earlier looking for this post- sorry it wasn't here. I just got back from holidays and I'm not back into the groove yet.

We've got a new challenge for you over at The Card Concept and it's 
another great one! 


I was inspired by the beautiful spring colors and the tiny flowers on the cupckes.
I used some retired cardstock from Stampin' Up! that has the design already printed onto it so all you have to do it blend some inks on top and you're good to go. I used some of the new colors from Catherine Pooler Designs for this card. I wish I used this paper more when it was available.

I used a sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays Whole Shebang set and embossed it with white onto black card stock for a bit of a pop. A few shiny sequins and it's done. Super quick, super easy and I think it's super cute.



Click HERE to see what the rest of the design team created and I look forward tp seeing your card in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



shopping list:
stamp set: Whole Shebang (CAS-ual Fridays)
stitched stackable rectangle dies (lawn fawn)
craft foam (Michaels)

Comments

Kim Heggins said…
Such a beautiful card. Love how you inked the background in the colors of the cupcake inspiration, lovely!