Masculine Monday #60

It's Monday!
Masculine Monday #60


I used a Mo Manning digital image called Bernard and colored it in with my Prismacolor pencil crayons. I kept it to a one layer card - basically.  I added an embossed sentiment from Altenew's Heartfelt Sentiments with craft foam for a bit of dimension.
I recently ordered a new powder tool for embossing. I've been using the same one for EVER but I was in need of a new one. I ordered the EK Success Powder Tool and WOW, the embossing turned out perfect - no flecks at all.

If you're in need of a powder tool, I definitely recommend this one.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

shopping list:
stamps: Heartfelt Sentiments (Altenew)
accessories: Pencil crayons (Prismacolor), Multi Liner (Copic), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)

Comments