Masculine Monday #59 + a Winner!

 Happy Monday Everyone!

First things first.
The winner of the Paisley Peacock stamps and die set and the You Did It! stamp set from Catherine Pooler is....
  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this little peacock! It is on my wish list (for now!!) And I didn't used to like paisley..but it is really growing on me seeing all these beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing your creativity!
Congratulations Lori!
If you could email me your mailing address we'll get your prize in the mail to you right away so you can start having some fun with those paisley stamps. :)

And now it's time for Masculine Monday.


If you've got a Dad who can fix anything then this is a card that would be perfect for him. I was going for a moon in the sky look - not sure if I achieved it but I like how it turned out.

INSTRUCTIONS
I used the drill and a sentiment from the Hero Arts CL335 stamp set. 
1. cut a base of white cardstock to 4 1/4" x 11"
2. die cut a panel with a stitched rectangle die
3. stamp the drill with black ink.
4. create a mask with masking paper and a 2 1/2" circle punch (or die)
5. cover the drill and sponge on some blue inks keeping the darker blue close to the edges of the 'moon'
6. stamp the sentiment
7. color the drill with a black pencil crayon
8. add the panel to the card base with some craft foam 

And if it's your Mom, sister, brother or friend who's the one that can fix anything then just mask off the Dad portion of the sentiment and insert the appropriate stamp in its place.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


shopping list:
stamp set: Hero Arts CL335
accessories: stitched stackable rectangle dies (lawn fawn), pencil crayon (Prismacolor), craft foam (Michaels)

Comments