Masculine Monday #58

I'm back with a Masculine Monday card for you. I took a few weeks off and had a little bit of a hard time finding my crafting mojo again but today was fun! I actually made 10 cards!


This card is very clean and simple - a perfect style for masculine cards, and it has a theme which is another good thing for masculine cards. I chose a nautical theme this time. 
I used Catherine Pooler inks - Seafoam for the globe, Juniper Mist for the anchor, that I attached with a brad and Black Jack for the sentiment. I adhered the panel that I die cut with a stitched rectangle die from lawn fawn with some craft foam to some designer paper and then adhered that piece to the card base. 



This design will work for any theme - you just need an image and some designer paper that coordinates - that's it. 
Pretty simple right!

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


shopping list:
stamp sets: The Open Sea and Going Global (both retired Stampin' Up!)
paper: Maritime designer series paper (retired Stampin' Up!)
accessories: stitched stackable rectangle dies (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)

Comments