Celebrate Friends SOA Release Day!



It's Stamp of Approval Rlease Day!!
This release is amazing and the whole release week has been a blast. So many great cards on the hops. I've made a ton of cards all ready but I was so inspired by everyone's designs that I just want to make a ton more.
If you've missed any of the hops you can visit Catherine's page HERE and find all three days of fun.

This collection is only available while supplies last and then it's months before you will see them in the shop individually. I'm not saying this because I'm on the design team, I'm saying this because this is truly how I feel - this is by far my favorite SOA collection yet!! I don't forsee a time when this will not be used in my craft room.

I have another couple of cards to share with you.
This first card features the Punctuated Party stamp set. I stamped the circle garland in a rainbow of colors and then stamped the sentiment. I popped it up onto a card base and that's it. Super simple but super fun.



My next card features the Perfect Blend stamps and coordinating dies.
I stamped matching mugs and cut them out with the coordinating dies that line up perfectly by the way. I popped them up onto a card panel that has a little sponging and a few sponged circles from the Scattered Circles die. I added a sentiment and then layered it onto some Smoke card stock and then onto  Mirrors card stock for the base.




Happy Stampin' 
and thanks so much for visiting!



Comments