I'll Be There For You...

When I saw the stamp set I used for these cards from The Ink Road I ordered it right away! The theme is a show that I've seen every episode of and so have millions of other people.

All my cards are very clean and simple. 
One image, some simple coloring, a sentiment and lots of white space.





The sentments and the couch are from the stamp set. The dinosaur and the cow are free coloring page images that I downloaded from the internet. I colored all the images in with my Prismacolor pencils and added them to the card base with some craft foam.

Have you figured out which show the stamp set is based on yet?
If you're a fan of the show, you probably got it with the first card.

The set is called The One With All The Stamps and it's full of lines from 
the Friends show. 
The first card gets me singing the theme song.

If you haven't heard of The Ink Road before be sure to check it out. Besides having great products, Lara who is the owner, is incredibly kind. 

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

shopping list:
The One With All The Stamps (The Ink Road)
pencil crayons (Prismacolor)
stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)
craft foam (Michaels)

Comments