Masculine Monday #51 Woof Woof!



It's my brothers birthday this week so this one's for him. I'm putting it in the mail today. He doesn't read my blog so I'm not worried about him seeing it before it arrives. 
The dog looks like his dog Poppy who is the smartest dog I've ever met! 
And she always has to have the last word. If you tell her to get down and 
she doesn't want to, she'll do it but she makes this noise that says
'I'll do it but I'm not happy about it'.
It's hilarious!

I kept the card really simple as I wanted the focus to be the dog. I did
some quick and 'shaggy' coloring with some prismacolor pencil crayons. I 
added a couple of little googly eyes for a little fun and a quick little sentiment.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


shopping list:
stamps: Dog Talk (Tim Holtz)
accessories: Dog Talk dies (Tim Holtz),  pencil crayons (Prismacolor), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)

Comments