The Card Concept is Back!

The Card Concept challenge is back with some amazing challenges 
coming your way.

Check out the photo we have to inspire you for the first challenge - 
it's so pretty - too pretty to eat.


I was inspired by the soft colors and the rosebuds to make my very
clean and simple card.


The rosebuds are from the Peony Bouquet stamp set from Altenew. I stamped it twice with Antique Linen distress ink from Tim Holtz onto some Premium White cardstock from CP Designs. Next I lightly colored them using my new Prismacolor pencil crayons from my husband.
The sentiment is from another Altenew set called Heartfelt Sentiments. The sentiments are definitely heartfelt and the fonts are beautiful. I stamped it 
using one of Catherine Pooler's inks called Icing on the Cake.
The panel is die cut using the stitched stackable rectangles from Lawn Fawn. I used a layer of craft foam to add the panel to the card base with a 
little piece of doily sticking out of one side.

Like I said, it's very clean and simple.

Now it's your turn.
Check out the rest of the DT's cards HERE
And then I hope to see your cards in the gallery.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies used:
stamps: Peony Bouquet (Altenew), Heartfelt Sentiments (Altenew)
ink: antique linen distress ink (Tim Holtz)
accessories: pencil crayons (Prismacolor), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)



Comments

Kim Heggins said…
Stunning card...so sweet with those soft pretty flowers, just beautiful.
Wow, Susan, this is really gorgeous! It takes my breath away! I love that very delicate touch of pink and coral color! It just looks so pretty! Have a wonderful 2018!
Take Care!
Michele
Michelle W said…
So beautiful Susan!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Michele :) All the best to you for 2018!
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Michelle :)