Love is in the Air Stamp of Approval Release Day



It's the Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air colelction release day! 


This is an AMAZING collection. 
It went on sale this morning to those that are on the wait list. If you missed the wait list, the collections are now available to the public for purchase. BUT there's not many left.

I have another card to share with you today that uses the Postage Stamp dies and the hearts from all 4of the stamp sets: Bon Voyage, Love is in the Air, Happiness Enclosed and The World Awaits.
It's a very clean and simple card.


(sorry the pic isn't the clearest - I think I need some new bulbs in my lamps)

I started out by stamping the word Love from the Love is in the Air stamp set 
in the bottom corner.
Next I gathered up all the hearts and stamped them randomly over the panel with versamark ink and then heat set them with white embossing powder.
I really wanted the sentiment to match the name of the collection but I didn't have the stamps to do it so I printed out the 'in the air' part of the sentiment on my laptop. 

I have had an absolute blast making cards with this collection. I've loved seeing all the amazing cards that the other team members have made. They keep inspiring me to go make more.

How will this kit inspire you?
I'm looking forward to seeing all the different cards out in the blog world.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



Comments