Love Is In The Air Collection



I've said it before and I'm saying it again - The Love is in the Air Stamp of Approval Collection is awesome! Didn't get yours yet? No worries, you can get one by clicking HERE - but hurry, they'll be sold out soon.

I used the Love is in the Air stamp and the coordinatind die set which is an add-on to make this card. 




I started by stamping the word love with versamark ink down the left side of the panel and then heat set it with white embossing powder. Next I took some It's a Boy ink and sponged it on heavier on the left side and then lightening up as I moved to the right. I die cut the balloons and clouds out of white cardstock and then stamped the balloons with 2 of the new ink colors coming out soon - Shea Butter and Seafoam. I love this color combo. The balloon baskets are stamped with Blackjack ink. I added two of the balloons with craft foam and stamped the tiny heart a few times.
A super easy and FUN card to make.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

shopping list:

Comments

Trina P. said…
Sweet card, Susan. Love the ombré blue fading sideways .