Some Birthday Fun

Hello everyone! 
The third challenge is up for the Birthday Card Stash - DONE! class that is
happening over at StampNation and it is hosted by Brutus Monroe. 
They shared a great tutorial for a new take on a fun style of card. I'm
going to be giving it a try later today.

I made a coffee card to share with you all today.
I'm not a coffee drinker, never have been, never will be but I love to make 
coffee cards. Is that strange?
I just pretend there's chai tea in the mugs :) 



I combined 3 challenges for this card:
CAS-ual Fridays - more coffee please

Seize the Birthday - one layer card

and
StampNation - birthday card stash - done!


The sentiment is from a CAS-ual Fridays set called Whole Shebang - I love 
how big it is. The cups are from an oldie called Hot Hot Hot by Fresh Squeezed Stamps - you can't buy it anymore but I love the set so I keep using it.
The steam rising from the mugs is part of a stamp from a set called 
 Tea-riffic by Taylored Expressions 

I did a little masking to the mugs so one is slightly in front of the other and
then I colored them in with my Prismacolor pencil crayons.
Both the mugs and the sentiment are stamped with Midnight Ink from 
CP Designs.

Want to check out the Birthday Card Stash - DONE!?
Click HERE to join in on all the fun at StampNation.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



shopping list:
stamps: Whole Shebang (CAS-ual Fridays), Tea-riffic (Taylored Expressions)
accessories: pencil crayons (Prismacolor)

Comments

Vicki Dutcher said…
Totally love this one layer card! The use of coffee cups makes it even better ;) Thanks for joining in at STB
Michelle W said…
Love this card Susan! We need a Chai Tea stamp set don't we! Love that sentiment too, I use it all the time. Thanks for joining us again at CAS-ual Frdays.
Susan Powell said…
Thank you Michelle and YES!!!
Lovely pretty coffee card! Thanks for playing with our Casual Fridays challenge!