HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



I want to wish everyone a 

HEALTHY and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy Stampin'
and thank so much for visiting!



supplies:
stamps: Hats Off (Avery Elle), Countdown (CAS-ual Fridays), Snowy Sayings (CAS-ual Fridays), numbers (dollar store set)
ink: CP Design inks - midnight, sauna, peppermint scrub, royal treatment, daydream, mandarin spice and green tea
paper: whisper white thick (SU)
accessories: balloon builders die (Lil' Inker), pencil crayons (Prismacolor), sparkle pen (Spectrum Noir), copic multi liner, stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), masking paper (inkadinkado)


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

Tammy Nyenhuis said…
Happy New Year to you too Susan! What a fun card!
Wenni Donna said…
Wow, this is very pretty happy New Year card. Even I am so much into craft making so will be hosting a huge DIY baby shower for my cousin. Would like to do all of the arrangements for the bash but the hardest thing is to find appropriate venues in Chicago that fit into my budget. Can anyone here recommend any locations?