Happy Birthday StampNation!

I woke up last night at about 2:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. Does
that ever happen to you? So I grabbed a couple of stamp sets that've been 
waiting very patiently for me to ink them up and had some stamping fun.
I decided to make a couple of birthday cards in honor of StampNation and the fact that today is it's 11th birthday! 
StampNation is an online community started by the amazing
Catherine Pooler for stampers that is like nothing I've ever experienced before. Besides the fact that there is a ton of tutorials and challenges for you to learn from and take part in, it's got a sense of community, support and friendship that is indescribable.

This first card uses the We Must Celebrate stamp set from the new 
Occasions Catalogue from Stampin' Up!


I colored the animals in with some Prismacolor pencil crayons and then 
decided it needed some balloons. I used the balloon from the Party Pandas stamp set which you can get for FREE during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration event. For every $60 order you can choose from a collection of FREE PRODUCTS. The more you spend the more you earn.

Check out those Party Pandas on the card below.


I didn't think one balloon was enough so I stamped it a few times on some
scrap cardstock, cut each one out and added it to the card. I used a black copic multi-liner to add in the balloon strings.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963 

shopping list:
paper: retired scraps of dsp (SU)
accessories: pencil crayons (Prismacolor), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels), twine (Michaels)

Comments