Birthday Card Stash - DONE!

Hi Everyone! I'm sharing a sneak peek of one of my cards for the Birthday Card Stash - DONE! class that's happening over at StampNation right now. Today's tutorial is by Right at Home and it's all about elegant and sophisticated designs.

Here's a peek at my card...



I don't have any stamps from Right at Home right now but that's okay because you can use whatever supplies you have on hand. I stamped and embossed all the images with silver embossing powder and paired it with silver glimmer paper. I sponged only a few of the stamped images and left the others white.

StampNation members can view the tutorial HERE


Not a member yet? No worries, you can learn more about it HERE.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

shopping list:
stamps: Peony Bouquet (Altenew), Clink (Your Next Stamp)
accessories: Peony Bouquet dies (Altenew), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)

Comments