And the Crowd Goes Wild!

I spent Sunday in my craft room organizing and purging a LOT of stuff and 
it felt great. I'm almost done and will share some pics of the before and 
after soon. In the process of organizing I found quite a few new products 
that I've yet to use, some weren't even opened yet???

I haven't done any Masculine Monday cards since before Christmas and I 
wanted to start that up again. 



I used a couple of Avery Elle sets for this card. The drummer and the 
sentiments are from a set called Stoked and the crowd of hands is from 
Hats Off.
For some reason I thought coloring on Kraft colored card stock was a 
good idea but in the end I think this would've been better on white. Also
the spotlight effect??? I have no idea how to color that but it was midnight, 
I was tired and I didn't want to take the time to figure it out. I wish I drew
an actual spotlight at the top and then had the light shining down. 
I added the crowd of hands because doesn't every rock star drummer need 
crowd of people going wild.

While I don't love this card, I don't hate it either. There were quite a few moments where it almost ended up in the trash. I still have so much to learn about shadows, light, how to create a scene and coloring in general 
but I had a blast coloring this and trying something new. I'm sharing it because I'm on a journey to learn more about coloring and I want to share that journey with you and invite you along with me. I know not all my cards will be perfect while I'm learning, but they're not supposed to be - I'm learning and trying new things and that's the fun of it all.

Now to find some tutorials on how to color a spotlight.

Happy Stampin' 
and thanks so much for visiting!


supplies:
stamps: Stoked (Avery Elle), Hats Off (Avery Elle)
ink: midnight (CP Designs)
paper: whisper white thick (SU), crumb cake (SU)
accessories: pencil crayons (Prismacolor), masking paper (Inkadinkado), white chalk marker (SU), stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)


you can find me on 

Comments