Masculine Monday #47



This week's Masculine Monday card is all about fun.

Growing old is mandatory...
Growing up is optional!

So true!

I took the last week off of stamping to focus on some personal things
But today I was back in my craft room - organizing and finding old 
forgotten items that will be making their way onto some cards soon.
The first one being this one.

I forgot to check the back of the frame on this card before I stuck it 
down to see where it was made - sorry.
The image is called Gus Birthday - Optional from Bugaboo.
They have some really fun images.

I colored him in with my Prismacolor pencil crayons, split the
sentiment into two, sponged the edges and added it to the frame with
some craft foam for dimension.

A quick and easy card and I had fun coloring too!
That's a win, win in my book.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



supplies:
stamps: none
digi image: Gus Birthday - Optional (Bugaboo)
ink: early espresso (SU) - for sponging
paper: whisper white thick (SU)
accessories: frame (?), pencil crayons (Prismacolor), craft foam (Michaels)


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products 
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

Comments

Mona Pendleton said…
Such a fun card Susan! Love it!