Masculine Monday #30

I've been out of town longer than I expected and only brought minimal supplies with me to craft. When I realized I wouldn't be home in time to get a card made for Masculine Monday and there are no craft stores where I am I decided to try the dollar store.

JACKPOT!!!!



I found some pre-made stick on embellishment type of things - I'm not sure of what they're actually called but wow, there are a ton of them around. 
I found one that had a motorcycle, helmet, leather jacket and biker gloves and grabbed it. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them but I knew I had to have them.



While I was working on a card with the supplies that I did bring the idea for this one came to me. I see so many bikers on the highway right now and they always look so relaxed and like the 'living is easy' that when I saw the sentiment on a coffee/tea stamp set that I had brought with me, well the card kind of made itself.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white thick
stamp set: Get Together (Verve)
motorcycle and helmet: (Dollar Store)
big shot: stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn), stitched shaped framelits
craft foam (Michaels)

visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell196

Comments

Mac Mable said…
So clever and imaginative...thank goodness for the dollar store. Great make x
Sue said…
Wow, what a great find! The embellishments look amazing, a wonderful mens card.