Masculine Monday #29 - FORE!

I knew I wanted to make a golfing themed card for this weeks Masculine Monday card but I didn't have any golfing themed stamps. Or so I thought.



I went into my box of retired stamps from Stampin' Up! and pulled out an oldie but a goodie called On The Green. I stamped it in versamark ink 6 times to cover a piece of whisper white card stock and then heat set it with white embossing powder. I then blended some walnut stain distress oxide ink all over the top and wiped the whole piece down with a cloth to remove most of the ink from the white parts.

This is a great way to make your own designer paper.

I punched out two circles and ran them through the big shot with the retired perfect polka dots EF to make golf balls. They looked a little too white against the card so I sponged them with the same walnut stain ink I used on the main piece.

The sentiment is heat embossed in white on soft suede and popped up on some craft foam. This is by far one of my most favorite way to add a sentiment to a card that has a lot going on.


Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!


visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
card stock: whisper white thick, soft suede
stamp set: On the Green (retired), All About You (MFT), numbers (dollar store)
ink: versamark, soft suede, memento tuxedo black
walnut stain distress oxide ink (Ranger)
accessories: white embossing powder, perfect polka dots EF (retired),  1 3/8" circle punch,
                  stitched stackable rectangle dies (lawn fawn), craft foam (Michaels)

Comments