PLAY BALL!!!! Masculine Monday #20

I've been wanting to make this baseball for a long time so last night
I sat down with a die cut circle, a paper piercer and some embroidery thread and had some fun with this week's Masculine Monday card.



This was super easy - not sure why it took me so long to try it.

STEPS

1 - die cut a circle (whatever size you want)
2 - use the same die and a pencil to trace an arc for the stitching


3 - use a paper piercer to poke holes for the stitching





4 - start the thread from the back


5 - place the stitches upwards on a slight angle


6 - to finish, pull the thread through the stitches on the back
(as seen in pic 4)

Told you it was easy!
Because I spent so much of my youth on the ball field and always had such
fun, I wanted the rest of the card to be fun as well. I kept it simple but used
some big, bold b&w stripes for the background and a few stars for a bit more fun. Hope you like it and are inspired to give it a try.

Happy Stampin'
and thanks so much for visiting!



visit my online store to purchase Stampin' Up! products
Have you checked out my facebook page?
Check me out on Pinterest.
I'm on Instagram as spowell1963

supplies:
from Stampin' Up! unless noted
big shot: stitched shaped framelits, stitched stackable rectangles (lawn fawn)
stamp sets: Essential Sentiments (MFT), CL582 (Hero Arts)
embroidery thread (my closet - had it forever)
foam sheet (Michaels)

Comments